A modular suspended concrete slab deck system tailored to fabricate the top and bottom reinforcement from a conventional concrete slab into a truss girder.
A system designed to save time, money and labour by enabling the steel deck to support the wet concrete and construction loads for up to 5.8 meters with no temporary propping.
- No propping required for up to 5.8 metre spans. Alternatively, one row of props for spans greater than 5.8 metres
- No formwork required
- Provides 95% of the steel required in a typical suspended concrete slab
- Reduced project costs up to 30%
- Reduced complete suspended slab installation time up to 60%
- Precise location of steel re-bar
- Tailor-made system to suit different slab designs and applications. Also adaptable to existing designs
- Certified Concrete Structures as per AS 3600
- Certified Steel Structures as per AS 4100