A modular suspended concrete slab deck system with a detachable lower steel plate for eco-friendly recycling, designed with an option of an exposed concrete soffit.
Eco Deck is an all-in-one deck plate system of which the upper truss girder is connected with the lower plate through a spacer, enabling the detachment of the lower plate after curing of the concrete.
Eco Deck is designed to carry construction loads for up to 5.8 meters unsupported, contributing to a cost effective project.
- No propping requirements for up to 5.8 metres in span. Alternatively, one row of props for spans greater than 5.8 metres
- No formwork required
- Eco friendly suspended concrete slab with detachable plate system
- Recyclable steel plate
- Provides 95% of the steel required in a typical suspended concrete slab
- Reduced project costs up to 30%
- Tailor-made system to suit different slab designs and applications. Also adaptable to existing designs
- Certified Concrete Structures as per AS 3600
- Certified Steel Structures as per AS 4100