A modular suspended concrete slab deck system offering a slim floor design which enables storey height reduction. Designed with a unique steel profile to carry construction loads for up to 8 meters without temporary propping.
A system providing an on-flow of effects designed to save time, money and labour. No propping or back-support requirements for up to 8.6 metres in span. Alternatively, one row of props for spans greater than 8.6 metres.
- No formwork required
- Approximately 30% of reduction in concrete volume
- Reduced complete suspended slab installation time of 40%
- Tailor-made system to suit different slab designs and applications
- Reduced project costs up to 30%
- Composite design with steel beams – no shear studs required
- 70% reduction in structural steel fire-rating
- Tailor-made system to suit different slab designs and applications. Also adaptable to existing designs
- Certified Concrete Structures as per AS 3600
- Certified Steel Structures as per AS 4100